Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Oct 06, 2018 10:41PM

Gut grinding here with JB &BOD.  But we chose to be here, if we are convinced that we made this choice we would be a double minded person not to see it through and to give James Briscoe our best MORAL support.  Even though JB has to fight against rock and paper dollers and drill bits and stories and bashers and there seems to be an endless list of negative things which are not lacking that could be said here for of and about JB IMO most of them would be in the balance of indecision heads or tails, but for me to be here and from your words you too have made that choice, to be here just like me, writing my stupid letters and giving seemingly simple minded ideas to others ,,enough already for both of us.  As for my choice it is for the duration, so JB is stuck with me.  Over the years my find here is that a lot of PEOPLE are going to miss the JB story when it happens, of whom I plan not to be amoungst.  For any person or company in a POS, they could see a great thing here and either they want to get it dirt cheap or they just do not even see the story or their plans are too not ready for this project, that said AMERICA churns out millionares EVERY DAY,EVERY DAY and that is the story that "I" am looking FWD to read about HM  and OH yes i have been so aware of AZ mining,at weed, at two-bit coin, Iam still here!  We're all gonna be RICH here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU3f5gIVvG4

New Message
Please login to post a reply