Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: Re: Liberty Star's President / CEO Brett Gross: "President's Update."
Oct 29, 2019 09:56AM
Oct 29, 2019 10:33AM

Oct 29, 2019 10:46AM

Has anyone here read this 'onerous' confidentiality agreement?  Could it perhaps be posted on the Company website?  Is there a new one in the works, or already in place?  I know the CA has been alluded to as a sticking point over the years.  I would be interested to know if 'Prospect One' and 'Prospect Two' agreed to this 'onerous' agreement, or if a new one was drawn up to (almost) secure their participation.

JB and BG worked together for several years, so I have to assume they got along well for a time.  Since part of the fun of this board is speculation, I'm going to suggest that (at least one) reason JB left is because the Board wanted to change the CA, JB did not, and they overrode his objection.

Assuming everything in the report is factual, I would be willing to give the statement a rating of six out of ten.  There apparently have been serious negotiations going on with big-name companies - that is what we have been hoping for.  It is mentioned why Prospect One withdrew.  If Prospect Two's analysis acknowledged "the presence of a robust drill target in the central area of Hay Mountain", what kept them from agreeing to a JV?

Oct 29, 2019 11:24AM
Oct 29, 2019 11:29AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply