Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: Re: Liberty Star's President / CEO Brett Gross: "President's Update."
Oct 29, 2019 09:56AM
Oct 29, 2019 10:33AM

Oct 29, 2019 10:46AM
Oct 29, 2019 11:24AM
Oct 29, 2019 11:29AM

Agreed. And the Prospect Two reaction is a bit concerning. So they looked at what LBSR has, said "Yes this all looks good and promising" and then they just say "But no thanks, its not for us" and walk away? BG stated talks with P1 could resume if conditions improved with them but nothing said of P2. So P2 is off the table? Why? Is only a portion of HM viable? BG stated P2 commented

“… delivered a compelling integrated model that confirms the presence of a robust drill target in the central area of Hay Mountain.” 

I would think they would be interested in the overall picture and possibility, but maybe P2 considered the potential to not be as big as what LBSR and JB believes it to be? Maybe thats has something to do with the guy they brought on that has the history of evaluating property worth? Maybe thats why the new equipment was purchased? To give further evidence that the picture is bigger than what some mining companies may believe it to be? 

As Ive said a million times before I have limited knowledge related to mining. I do understand it can be a very risky business that eats up a lot of cash. So does P1 just have more cash? Are they more risk tolerant? Do they have better geologist? Or maybe worse geologist who encourage a big risk? Or maybe it has nothing to do with the evidence of what lies beneath HM and has everything to do with management? Not that I am bashing them, I am not, they know far more than me but what exactly is the problem? The people or the property?

New Message
Please login to post a reply