Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

I'm guessing the low volume is because there just aren’t that many shares for sale - I know mine are not.  Most people who own stock, other than lenders who have had their loans converted into shares, are not willing to sell.  They (We) are waiting for drilling results and are expecting those results to attract a partner.  Any partner will want some measure of control.

One scenario would be for a company to simply buy LBSR.  That would mean coming up with a value of what we are worth, and what profit the company could make over the life of the mine, based on what treasures are thought to be in the ground.  Takes a lot of serious estimations and calculations to get that figure.  Based on all of that, the company would offer us a price per share to acquire 100% of LBSR.  Our profit would come based on what that price per share is.

Or a company could offer to partner with us by investing a certain amount of money in return for a certain percentage ownership of LBSR – most likely at least 50%.  They would want to have some of their people on the Board, and probably want equal shares with PO of the Class A Super Shares.  In this scenario, our profit comes based on where the share price goes.

I’m sure there are several other possibilities.  It all comes down to whether PO wants to continue as an owner of a mining company, or take his profit and concentrate on his other ventures.  I would surmise that the potential of his FibroBiologics company will eventually make LBSR look like small potatoes, so I’m betting he is working to get LBSR to the point where several companies are drooling over us, and then sell.

New Message
Please login to post a reply