Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Feb 03, 2011 02:42PM

I agree with your points Sculpin but what is the true purpose of this board, to encourage new investors to invest in the stock and current investors to hold onto their stock, or is it to provide a forum where people can share facts and opinions and then discuss them? I think it would be the latter.

I think we need to realize its not the board's job to promote this stock, that is managements job. If I was a new investor just coming onto this board, I would appreciate reading Primed's opinion on the situation of the Peruvian goverment. It would force me to do my own due diligence.

This is similar to a post a few days ago from Walesa Chipolte. I really appreciated hearing an outsiders opinion. True, he was incorrect about a few facts but a followup post correcting him would have been sufficient, I dont think it was necessary to delete his post. Sure he may have been a shorter trying to plant doubt but that definitely wasnt obvious, to me it was an educated outsiders opinion and we should appreciate opinions that are both positive and negative.

New Message
Please login to post a reply