Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Thank you for your post JW. I want to believe she is making solid strategic and tactical decisions and I agree I could wait too long. That's all part of the fun though! ;)

The next NR is critical for me - not just for the results within, but also in the professionalism and clarity of the communication. That will be the tell tale as to whether I can enthusastically follow the leader.

I'm confidence management is well aware of any concerns, so I have confidence they will up their game at the next opportunity. I also have every confidence those experts that are crunching the numbers and providing the technical analysis for all of us are doing awesome. I trust most information provided albeit confusing at times for the lay person.

My background is leadership development in the financial services industry. I teach leadership, communications and sales, so undoubtedly I'm biased on the leadership side.

jmo

New Message
Please login to post a reply