Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Message: Re: As much as I appreciate your eternal optimism....

Your last paragraph;

"Besides the alternatives you have presented there is one other. That the trenching and drilling to this point has not resulted in a discovery that would significantly alter the share price and SLI is not required by law to share that information."

I disagree with you. They are required by law to release detrimental or bad news, as equally as they are obligated to release the good,in a timely manner. You enter the problem that investors were not able to make reasonable investment decisions because of what could be considered unaccountability. No company wants to be unaccountable, therefore, there must be another answer to why some of the results are taking ~6 times longer than a norm.

If they found nothing in the trenching and the drilling, that had to be disclosed in a much more timely fashion. Now think of our new directors, who they are and the integrity they represent, does this tell you anything? Do you think they would have signed their names to documents since Jan, if something bad was going on?

I will give you credit on your knowledge of the general policies, but I ask, maybe look at them a little further, or a little deeper, to get a clearer picture.

Whats going on, I have no idea, the same as the rest of the investors. But we are not so dumb as to recognize that when facts are prolonged, that there has to be another explanation, and that the odds point to it being good. The facts are inadequate at this time, so we have no choice but to speculate to try to understand whats going on.

IMO

IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply