Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Ok, my wife called and recieved tge same BS. So called and first thing i asked was if they ha any calls regarding SLI. Yes they said and that they have technical difficulties and they for some reason are getting only 10 digit numbers and not 12. .........So i told them that i called in wed, got a call back on thursday with the CORRECT 12 digit control numbers and voted successfully friday morning. ........ They then tried to contact ALLY ext 6342 to find out how she did it.... I said, hey she called back room, ghats how. Thats when i found out the broker i was speaking with is in MONTREAL office and not TORONTO. So, i then asked to be transfered to ANYONE in toronto. I got Dan. He said no problem here, ill just call back room and they have the correct 12 digit GREEN number. ........ So , try that!? I did explain what was up with Loris attempt to make this vote as difficult as possible (hence the deadline on such notice and do you think there is ANY frikken coincidence that the deadline and AGM happen to be so frikkin close to Christmas when families are focusing on family.... F**K YOU LORI). Anyway, the two offices might actually get this rectified as now there are internal emails and inquiries both ways from their 2 offices. ........ Try TORONTO, Dan was most helpful and confident there was no technical problems on gheir end
New Message
Please login to post a reply