Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free
May 01, 2009 01:22AM

I agree with Dan,

Let's see if we can generate some discussion on at least a couple of other issues, while we wait for the Oil Sands opportunities to turn around.

I would like to hear opinions on where the Canadian vs US dollar is heading over the next year or two. At first glance, I would have expected the US dollar to fall as the US government bails out everyone(inflationary) . On the other hand ,the rapid de-celeration in the economy should result in the opposite (deflationary) effect.

I am also unsure about where the market is headed. I am a believer in the theory that we will continue to see wider and more rapid changes in the direction of the market in the future. The instantaneous availability of information via the internet is a factor. Rather than another leg down, as mentioned by Dan, I am considering the possibility that investors will skip this leg and go straight into a new bull market as they anticipate recovery of world markets.

Let's hear some opinions from those who can analize these issues in more depth

Cheers,

XBB

May 01, 2009 05:40AM

May 01, 2009 06:45AM

May 01, 2009 06:53AM
May 01, 2009 01:14PM

May 01, 2009 03:37PM
Jul 20, 2009 09:23PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply