Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I find myself agreeing with some aspects from both camps regarding the scenario of Teck not backing in.

I think a lot will sell at the news. Selling on news is a pretty standard event for CUU. Some will take the pessimistic view that, if Teck doesn't like SC enough to take it on, SC must not be a 'good enough' investment. They will ignore the fact that it benefits CUU big time in the long run. The 'frisbee throwers' will be in full assault mode.

Folks that understand the Earn-in agreement, SC and CUU will see the value that this Teck decision would inject into CUU and they will buy.

I think the storm will last about a day or two and then folks will buy CUU.

The NR announcing the Teck decision will likely be loaded with a lot of other info as well as rationale that could make calling the exact outcome of a Teck decision a bit tough.

Some CUU Shareholders are longer than others... Some only as long as a Teck decision. Some as long as it takes to the biggest payday Elmer can reach.

glta

New Message
Please login to post a reply