Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: Copper Fox reports 2011 annual financial results and a corporate update Copper

They spelled it in full words... We're ready, we're just waiting on TECK to complete its thing.... darn it... teck really controls the date of the FS release by holding this thing...

Feasibility Study:
Tetra Tech WEI Inc. (formerly Wardrop) the main contractor on the Schaft Creek feasibility study, is working to complete this study by the end of March of 2012. Feasibility studies are complex and require a substantial amount of detailed engineering work with very narrow estimation limits. Copper Fox holds a 100% working interest in the Schaft Creek property subject to a 30% Net Proceeds Interest held by Liard Copper Mines Limited. The Option Agreement between Copper Fox and Teck requires Copper Fox to deliver Teck Resources Limited ("Teck") a feasibility study to earn the 78% interest in Liard Copper Mines held by Teck and start the 120 day period for Teck to make its election regarding participation in the Schaft Creek project. Tetra Tech WEI Inc. is currently working on a detailed mine plan including the first five years of mining operations. The mine plan includes, for example, detailed estimates of material movement, haulage distances and waste dumping locations. Mine planning is a fundamental part of the feasibility study and has a significant impact on the economics of the Schaft Creek deposit. Until this work is completed, completion of the feasibility study is not possible. Work related to all other aspects of the feasibility study, except the economic sensitivity analysis, have essentially been completed.

Feb 28, 2012 04:54PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply