Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Feb 28, 2012 04:54PM

Same here, couldn't resist using my dry powder to top up my TFSA to the max and avoid Mr. Taxman later down the road, moved up my ACB across all my acccounts to $1.96 but no worries, happy with the new SP floor and continuing upward trend of the resistance, now @ $1.45 with support @ $1.40.

I can't see any other technicals jumping out apart from a wee cup and handle forming, but with this stock I don't really use technicals, fundamentals are what count with this play.

I too was pleased with the NR, nice for Elmer to let us all know that we're officially on the home run and just have one more hurdle to jump once Tetra Tech and Teck give us the green light on the FS and mining plan.

Hang in there Addison, your RGX sale to buy more CUU was still a good move IMHO in the short term, and by that I mean no more than a few more months using my crystal ball!

Max

New Message
Please login to post a reply