Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I really don't want to clog the main forum with the pro/con webgogs debate. It belongs in off-topic and that's where I have generally been addressing it.

However, I am specifically responding to your message, Tommy. If there's a small lynch mob forming against me here, I want as many eyeballs to see this as possible.

I didn't sign up to Agoracom for webgog's stock pick of the week, I'm here because of CUU. Yes, he certainly shed insight on this investment at times, things the rest of us learned from. I have never denied that.

On the other hand, he changed his tune like the wind from week to week, sometimes even within a week. I am far from the only one who has pointed out his remarkable inconsistency. His response to being question was usually hostility rather than a rational explanation.

Look at his hubris in his response to Chappy. He writes like he is the only person on the planet capable of picking a winning stock. Seriously? There are oodles of legitimate market analysts out there with proven track records. I'd recommend anyone who's floundering to get one.

How many times have you read that it's best not to take at face value what you read on a discussion forum? You get what you pay for.

Now webgogs is jumping up and down again over the global outlook. That's a real concern. The International Monetary Fund is warning of slowing growth:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-10-08/imf-sees-alarmingly-high-risk-of-deeper-global-slump.html

What does that mean for the individual investor? Again, if you're not sure you should consult a professional, not depend on what one individual writes on a discussion board.

Remember, webgogs had previously stated that he was dumping all equities as of September 2011 and heading for his farm as the world melted down. Then that became May of this year.

He's still here.

While you see greater value in his knowledge of the markets, I look at the performance of the stocks he has recommended.

Barkerville Gold Mines is hopefully not one you followed him into. Ouch!

Happy Creek Minerals would have been dead money over the past two years.

Bolero Resources (now apparently Canada Carbon Inc.) was a disaster for many here. I never bought, but many got burnt following his pumping of the stock. When I brought that up recently, he claims he warned people to get out and essentially blames them for being too stupid if they took a loss. He also throws Vette under the bus, reminding everyone that Bolero was really Vette's pick.

That's the kind of character you're dealing with.

Bottom line: Find a professional and highly recommended market analyst/financial advisor if you're dealing with real dollars and unsure of how to handle your own financial affairs.

If you ever question that professional and he responds with rage over your audacity to challenge him, move on to the next one.

As for sub-par posts from you and I, well, I have never professed to be any sort of expert. I'm learning.

I have learned from webgogs -- about geology, about the business of mining and not to trust him.

New Message
Please login to post a reply