Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Well said YN. I for one support you! I too had respected WG out of his knowledge of geology but when his opinions changed from from one day to the next , and seemingly on a whim with no real solid facts backing up his change of heart, I began to sense something was amiss. Later I saw one of his posts admitting that he was trading the stock, moving in and out of positions to make money. Nothing wrong with trading as I do it myself. But there is definitely something unethical about someone using the bullboards here to influence the sp for one's own advantage in trading. When you look at the times WG has bashed this stock and have been positive on it you can see a pattern of highs and lows. Beware, this is one individual that is manipulating the sentiment of unwary individuals here for his own adavantage! That's why, like you YN, I have lost respect for WG and I can do without his commentary. So WG, if you are now leaving for good, goodbye and don't let the door hit you on the way out. No need for supporters of WG to respond to this.

New Message
Please login to post a reply