Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Really? I'm very curious if anyone has sold CUU on webgogs or ANYONE's recommendation here. Let alone to an amount to change the share price.

JJ are you that naieve, or just inexperienced? Since you are a young guy, I'll assume the later. People are suckered by BB all the time and yes you can influence the sp of a stock on a BB. In fact there are several cases ongoing now of companies suing bashers on SH just for this. It is very easy to influence the sp of stocks that trade on the Venture exchange due to just the inherit low volume and low sp of these stocks. And what YN posted about Bolero Resources was right on. I remember seeing WG's pump on Bolero and within days of his post the sp doubled. Then within another few weeks the sp collapsed back to below where it was trading before the pump.

As far as moving on, I would be happy too. Yes, let's discuss more relevant things but I had to come to the defense of someone (YN) who has been unfairly maligned and attacked for defending himself against someone who is unethical and warning others about this individual.

New Message
Please login to post a reply