Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Hi RumRunner. Appreciate your perspective.

I really would prefer not to go down this road again but let me offer this: some people here were convinced that I wanted webgogs gone from this forum.

Not so. When he gets mad and threatens to leave, I don't go begging for him to stay, but I have never asked him to take a hike.

All that I do ask is for him, and anybody else who throws a lot of conjecture out on this board, is to take in stride any negative feedback or "reality checks" that may be offered.

Pointing out his contradictions ought to be expected.

I read many of webgogs' posts. He sometimes offers in-depth observations and intriguing theories. And, yes, sometimes he mixes in a healthy dose of opinion without making it clear.

Yesterday, I noticed, when a few other forum members challenged him on his commentary throughout the day, he acknowledged that he was combining opinion with fact, and he didn't lose his cool.

I think that's progress.

We should all aim to keep everyone on this board honest, and accept that others' opinion with vary from our own, of course.

New Message
Please login to post a reply