Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Feb 05, 2013 11:17PM
I respect your opinion prospect and believe the clock has not started. One way of finding out for sure is call elmer and ask to speak to him directly in this matter. However, i am unsure how he would answer or is allowed to answer that question if, as some claim, cuu is in negotiations with teck. Here is how i see it playing out. Either in next 30-45 days we get an offer between 3-4 bucks a share, or we are told our fs in not bankable at 12% rate by teck. So if the 2nd part happens, it would be a huge blow to elmer the geologist's ego. The man has put 5 or so mines in production and i am sure he knows what he is doing. Then he would have to ask ernesto for a big drill campaign for close to 4 million or more. It would cost only 1 million to determine how much of 171m tonnes inferred would be moved to indicated, and then drill our area in joint agreement where elmer thinks is root of the district. I dont think elmer will play nice guy with teck if they are not happy with the bfs numbers as has been released and apparently ok'ed by teck. My gut says we have offer by end of march, but if we are forced into drilling by teck, i can see us waiting max till dec of this year for a buyout of $6 plus. All this imho.... If i were teck, i would not mess with the proven geologist in elmer, even though his timelines for anything being done are horrendous...
New Message
Please login to post a reply