Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Oct 19, 2013 04:19PM
Oct 19, 2013 04:42PM

Oct 19, 2013 06:51PM
Oct 19, 2013 06:59PM
Oct 19, 2013 08:41PM
Oct 20, 2013 11:41AM
Oct 20, 2013 01:44PM
Oct 20, 2013 02:52PM
Oct 20, 2013 08:00PM
Oct 20, 2013 10:20PM
Oct 20, 2013 10:20PM
Oct 20, 2013 10:26PM
Oct 21, 2013 09:50AM
Oct 21, 2013 01:59PM

Thanks to Bigbuck and Neofight for posting their summaries from the AGM. Boy I have stewed on this for a few days, but just when did Elmer conclude that the Salazar agreement was not enforceable? Gee it would have been nice for him to let we lowly retail investors in on that gem a long time ago. Boy they sure flogged that baby up to the very last minute trying to entice suckers like me to invest here. Someone can correct me, but this just wreaks of being totally unethical....or does this just smell of Elmer not having the stomach for a fight? Some may suggest more sinister reasons, but I will leave it at piss poor leadership from someone who should have been looking out for my investment. After flaunting this and a negative copper production cost for so long, Elmer better hope that Teck makes a positive production decision, because otherwise there will be a lot of people chasing him down the street with pitch forks.

It is unbelieveable how much bs this guy thinks that we will accept.

glta you longs (we will need it)

Since I started this thread, let me respond to several who have commented. My ulterior motivations are quite simple. I have been brought up to treat people honestly and fairly and I expect the same from others in my personal and business lives. I invested in this company for reasons that they published enticing investors to come aboard. I am disappointed to learn from recent reports from the AGM that our CEO had doubts about the enforcement of the Salazar agreement and I questioned the timeframe for his analysis. Are these discussion boards not here to propose such questions? Enough said.

I still believe in this resource and I believe that it will pay off someday. I am less than happy with this management , but happy that Teck will now make the appopriate business decision.

glta you longs

Wow. Your logic is way too out there for me. Instead of your stupid scenarios, how about Elmer and management telling us what they think as they think? Gee, then I could make a decision to invest in this company on facts. You know, something called honesty. You obviously cannot understand this and rather would attribute all doom and gloom scenarios to us being kept in the dark as long as management decides.

I agree with you that they went off field with the Salazar agreement. That being said, I never thought the agreement can be 100% enforceable. One reason is bringing the mine into production in 4 years or risk losing 75%. IMO, it would not be accomplished for a mine as large as schaft creek. You're basically telling Teck, do this in 4 years or you lose everything. It doesn't make business sense as then we are not cooperating and thinking rationally with Teck. It would then be better for Teck to walk away from this deal and leave us to deal with the market. And this market has been DEAD for the past years.

So what did we get out of this? Teck paid us back some money so we don't have to dilute any further. Teck is drilling that would what cost us $20 million or at 60 cents? dilute us another 33 million shares? Teck will arrange financing on our behalf too.

So once production decision is a go, we have a FREE ride into commercialization. This is the biggest deal out of the JV. We live in a world where we have a lot of funds who wants to secure certain minerals and are willing to pay hundreds of millions for only a small percentage. Right now, we aren't paying anything. We can actually sell this interest for money instead.

Mahzman2, if you're truly so bothered by the way Elmer has treated the outcome so far and that he didnt go by the facts of what you think is best. I strongly suggest you to give him a call and find out yourself. Don't listen to any posters on this board. Call and find out from the source yourself.

New Message
Please login to post a reply