Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: - response to JayJ - let's turn the clock back!

Dec 14, 2012 04:22PM
Dec 18, 2012 01:12PM
Dec 18, 2012 02:02PM

The true meaning of discipline is to bring life to an education. We are supposed to be self- moved and self centered. Autodidactic and confident in our beliefs. Those are supposed to be the foundations of a society. Acts that go beyond what is communally acceptable result in austracization. Banishment. Without the group the individual perishes. In a group that chose to arm it is the ones who ban the arms that become the factions. They strayed from the acceptable. Since 1950 all mass killings except for one have been in places that banned guns. Without a total ban there can be no collective. With a total ban then the government becomes the faction. Seeing the abuses they inflict on others and their own people should cause people to recoil. The babies who were slaughtered at Wacco never fired a bullet. If you want an eye opener find the tapes from the Congressional Hearings. The butchery is shocking. They machine gunned babies. Then they burned it down to conceal the crime. I say arm everyone. Do you seriously think that guy could have pulled this off in Isreal? If you do, you're an idiot. You don't know anything about the world you live in. Teachers carry machine guns there.

What those rose coloured glasses people can't see is the iron fist of fascism that has usurpt the values you create and taken over the voice you created that is supposed to run countries. It's the frog in the pot syndrom. You'll stay there until you boil alive because you can't sense the changes but more corectly for humans, don't want to sense the changes. The proof can be seen on this board when months ago I said we'd be looking at 2013! Now who's the fool? Look at the garbage they voted as good DD. And now, they won't even delete it. It's this stupidity that has taken over everything below the level of power and you've all had help giving up self governance and self reliance and you're all happy about it. I know that a few secretly realized what they've done to themselves but they are cowards and won't admit it. They won't hit the delete button. Those people disgust me even more than the truelely blind.

We are gods. We create this collective hallucination. Handing over the power of creation to governments and religion is what got us here. Unfortunately, you base people dragged a few of us along by the fact that we recognize that we gave you the right to self determination. We gave you free will and we acknowledge and accept that. What frightens us for the cause of humanity is the social engineering that has become of the gift of your true free will. While this crack pot was a one off, many other such incidents were by design. This one may not be enough to fully dissarm the people but we know for 100% sure they will not let up. The War On The Family By The State (Google this title) is nearly over and the family has lost soundly. The war on the last of the peoples freedoms is also nearly won. Perhaps the New Sun of the Mayans will rule and humanity can take back Paridise Lost (pun intended) but I doubt it, not with out tremendeous blood shed. You will soon see that you are dealing with the most evil people who have ever graced this earth. They collectively are The Antichrist and you've been fooled into believing they don't exist.

New Message
Please login to post a reply