Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
May 18, 2009 03:27PM
Vlada, I hope you understand that any awards from arbitration don't go directly to shareholders of the company but to the corporation where the shareholders elected BOD will determine how the money (if any is awarded AND collected) will be used in the best interest of the corporation, don't expect a dividend or a check in the mail, the share price will and should appreciate, all this talk of arbitration still think it should as a very last resort, you will most likely get a better kick in share price in a shorter time frame with positive support or permit from Vz than waiting a few years for a ruling and share price depressed in the pennies for a long time, is that what you want, it's the reality of how the market works, also if you like promotional companies with press release every week I would suggest you invest in a Mutual Fund or ETF, those are the companies I stay away from, see Bre-X and many others, do you want credible management of snake oil salesmen. jmho
New Message
Please login to post a reply