Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
May 18, 2009 03:27PM

jimmy, no limb.

you take me out of context, the line reads

"IMO, let vlada ask his/her concerns, if you don;t like to hear the truth of vlada concern.....don't open his/her posts"

what part of "don't open her( confirmed) post's" don't you understand?

I've read it again repair and I would still like to know what the truth is in Vlada's concern. Are you saying you agree with her posts about more PR? Are you saying that Vlada is speaking the truth because she believes what she is posting?

Repair, everyone here is entitled to their own opinion and has the right to post it IMHO. To skip reading posts is the same as censorship. I read everyone's posts both pro and con Kry because I want the whole picture. Skipping posts doesn't seem like something a smart investor would do.

Maybe I'm a little dense but I just don't see any information supplied by Vlada that supports Vladas need for more PR. What information don't we have that is supposed to be in the PR that can be released as a material and isn't speculation.

From what I've read and I read ALL POSTS Vlada's big push for more PR is based on wanting a higher share price. I happen to believe that the share price won't be greatly affected by more PR unless there is some substance to the PR.

Jimmy the truth to Mrs. Vlada is her truth, i don't have to prove anything, Mrs. Vlada does not have to either. this is her truth of opinion. i don't heve to agree with it, i don't have to like it, and futhermore i don't have to read it

mrs. Vlada opinion counts, as a member in good standing of crystalex hub on agoracom.

Repair, just because someone believes something to be true doesn't mean they should continue to push their agenda publicly over and over again without some fact or information to support their beliefs. Saying what you believe is everyone right and I understand fully what Vlada is saying. I understood it the first time, the second time, the tenth time, etc. etc.

I will continue to read Vladas posts and your as well because I have an open mind. I want as much information as I can get but I would prefer to not hear the same complaints over and over without something to back them up.

JJ

New Message
Please login to post a reply