Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
May 18, 2009 03:27PM

Repair you are going out on a limb by saying "the truth of Vlada concern".

What evidence do you have of this truth? I suggest you have a look at the post history for vlada and you will see that there has been one constant theme to the posts.

Not enough press releases ans Kry should start arbitration asap. These posts go back to last year and no matter what answers we given the complaining has continued.

Have a look at the posts from Nov. 5th last year and you will see vlada sent a letter to RM asking why for more press releases. Rm answered the letter explaining that as a cost saving measure the IR department has been impacted by the reduction in non essential spending.

RM went on to explain that since the permit denial in April of 2008 Kry has had 8 press releases not including quarterly filings compared to 3 press releases from GRZ.

I suggest you and others actually read the post history and you will see why I am losing patience with Vlada. Of special note is the Aug. 25th 2008 post an-example-to-follow-revolt-aurelian...

Advocating shareholders revolt against Kry doesn't seem to me what a kry shareholder should be posting or suggesting for many reasons.

Either Vlada is a soft basher or an inexperienced investor who is frustrated like the rest of us. Repeating ones self over and over again serves no purpose on a forum like this. As I have said before it sounds like a whinny kid that keeps asking are we there yet. You may love the kid but sooner or later you will tell the kind to please be quiet unless you have something new to say.

New Message
Please login to post a reply