Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: Chinese Russians and will set off the mine of the Claritas/CJR
Jul 04, 2009 09:08AM

Jul 04, 2009 04:42PM

Jul 04, 2009 04:45PM
Jul 04, 2009 04:57PM
Jul 04, 2009 05:01PM

thanks gal! most women that say "they missed me" have a gun in thier hand...j/k.. missed you all too...well, most of you anyway:)

jimmi, my feeling is that one of the major points to the ven VP's recent visit to russia was LC......remember the letter from hugo that required an immediate response from the russians with regard to mining cooperation.....i get the feeling that the russians are'nt comfortable getting too close to hugo now...lets face it, his position is less than rock solid and the russians have recently expressed a desire for better relations with the west...

the long and short of it: i think for some reason hugo is pressed for time with regard to kry...maybe arbitration?

i also think he had a deal worked out with the russians but for some reason it went south and the russians backed out....

enter the chinese... the chin may be the only ones with enough money to take a gamble on hugo right now...i do agree it's possible fung played a role with regard to the chinese, also agree we'll know something soon.

Jul 04, 2009 06:02PM
Jul 04, 2009 06:04PM
Jul 04, 2009 06:17PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply