Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: Crystallex still trying to resolve Las Cristinas dispute - Venezuela

i thought we were "involved in a process"..... now we're looking for a solution..

Could this watered down statement be because of me?

On 10/22, I sent the following e-mail to RM:

In the June meeting, Robert Fung's response to question #7 included, "the government recently expressed its desire to find an amicable solution to this dispute."

You have recently stated, "Crystallex is engaged in a process that it believes could bring a..... resolution to the Las Cristinas Dispute."

Is it wrong to put these two statements together and conclude that we are presently negotiating a settlement with Venezuela?

His response was we don't comment on speculation.

I e-mailed back the following on 10/23:

I appreciate your remarks and understand that the corporation runs a very tight ship when it comes to PR.

However, it should be noted that most Agoracom members-whom I'm sure are representative of most retail shareholders-have drawn the same conclusion from those two statements.

If those statements mean otherwise, may I suggest that they need to be fine tuned for your Q3 report.

Looking forward to the middle of November.

New Message
Please login to post a reply