Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: Crystallex still trying to resolve Las Cristinas dispute - Ianvestor65

Ianvestor..

No offence bud, but to me, you are no better than band wagon type of investor...Whomever gets you the most profits and quick to blame management when the share price is not working for you...

Bud, if you don't like it.. SELL and spare me your whining over not getting a double like you did with GRZ... I have had many doubles and triples since Nov '08 and March '09 as had many who were patient and held from the lows.. If you are the kind to trade for a quick buck then there is better places for that..

I for one believe in KRY so much that I have well over $250K invested at 0.25, yes I am taking a loss but I averaged down and consider myself a true and loyal shareholder. Unlike you whom whines about not getting a double! Again.. There is better plays for this out there, we both know that..

GRZ has doubled? KRY too has double and more had you bought in the lows and sold at the right times... and I traded around my core a bit to have realized some profits regardless of my main position taking a loss..

Again if you are not happy with KRY's management then SELL your shares and stop whining about not getting your double...

New Message
Please login to post a reply