Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: Crystallex still trying to resolve Las Cristinas dispute - Venezuela - GW

GW - I like that you have input on this board and heaven knows that things are quite dire but your Yo Yo posts (CJR - you too) are starting to drag on to me. Here is where we have it in a nutshell

1 Fung negotiates something good to great and we get a pop in stock price

2 Fung can not get a deal and we go bankrupt

3 Fung can not get a deal and files for arbritration BUT has a financing and boards up shop and waits it out for the positive verdict (and EZ has mentioned this COUNTLESS times - we will win and they will get money from VZ assets - they have dollars tied up in world wide assets and are not immune from it)

Done. We are just waiting for which way the wind blows.

Now can we continue on with the fact finding that this board is truly a gem for and leave the pumping and ranting to off topic stuff.

My money is on some low ball but good enough settlement. Not your $12 per share but something KRY and Fund will take and run.

New Message
Please login to post a reply