Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Nail me to the cross....But Roy is not....

posted on Dec 04, 2009 03:46PM

an alcoholic or crackhead or any of the other million names you guys call him. Yes, he has taken shots at us and KRY, but is undeserving of the abuse given by many here. The man has contacts in VZ and frequents the country. He probably has a better understanding of what will transpire....then we do at this point. Contrary to popular opinion, he does not blow smoke out of his ass and consult the tea leaves for his stories.....there is some bit of truth to what he writes. The situation in VZ has been fluid, no doubt several scenarios have been considered over the years, that simply did not pan out. He wrote what he knew to be happening at the time. I for one am curious to see how this plays out and will NOT dismiss anyone's theory.

I do not subscribe to Roy's service, but have had the opportunity on several occasions to speak with him and found him to be most sincere and very pleasant.

Pam

Dec 05, 2009 04:02PM
Dec 05, 2009 09:05PM
Dec 05, 2009 10:16PM

Dec 06, 2009 10:12AM
Dec 06, 2009 10:15AM
Dec 07, 2009 09:52AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply