Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Dec 05, 2009 04:02PM
Dec 05, 2009 09:05PM
Dec 05, 2009 10:16PM

Dec 06, 2009 10:12AM
Dec 06, 2009 10:15AM
Dec 07, 2009 09:52AM

i guess the deal fell through...roy forgot to report that...my opinion of roy remains pretty unchanged...

what he said in december...

Although no financial accommodations have been mentioned as yet, it is understood that Fung has negotiated a deal said to be worth around $4-5 a troy ounce to ditch Las Cristinas but we are awaiting further clarifications as and when the deal is made public during the early days of next Month (January 2010).

this is what he said jan 9th....

There is, however, not much news on the horizon for luckless Toronto-based Canadian miner Crystallex International Corporation (KRY) and/or Spokane (Washington, USA)-based Gold Reserve Inc., who have been stymied in their efforts to mine at Las Cristinas and Las Brisas del Cuyuni -- likewise in the resource-rich south-east Guayana Shield area of Venezuela's southern Bolivar State.

Gold Reserve Inc., appears to believe that it will browbeat the Venezuelan government into $-billion submission in international arbitration courts while Crystallex International is still hanging onto shreds of a hoped-for buy-out by Chinese investors (?) while keeping the question of international arbitration meanwhile in reserve ... although it is understood that they do not have the financial capacity to survive any protracted legal battle that international arbitration necessarily implies.

New Message
Please login to post a reply