Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Got to hand it to you OG, you sure can wake up the Board. I respect your opinion very much, as well as everyone elses here. If that is how you feel about RC, then you are correct.

RC - He-who-must-not-be-named ;-) (think Harry Potter) . . . Have no personal opinion of RC - would like to look him in the eye while speaking with him to make that judgement. However, I do appreciate and respect RC's efforts in bringing out some information on KRY's situation. I view his efforts as one source of information. Any bits of information about the KRY situation from any source should be placed with whatever other little tidbits already accumulated and evaluated for DD. When the facts, as RC views them, change - he reports it and sometimes tosses in his opinion. I think the KRY saga makes RC an easy target and appearing flakey at times, because as the situation changed he reported it. The same happened to Cramer when Cramer, who is averse to risk, went from positive to negative on KRY.

I am not so sure folks here are truly being malicious (well, maybe there are some) with the name calling, but are using it as a way to vent their frustrations through what humor comes out of it. I imagine RC does not take it too personal as he feels he is a journalist, and getting slammed is all a part of the business - and probably gets a chuckle out of most of it.

Hope you, and everyone here, has a great day and a good weekend.

Dec 05, 2009 04:02PM
Dec 05, 2009 09:05PM
Dec 05, 2009 10:16PM

Dec 06, 2009 10:12AM
Dec 06, 2009 10:15AM
Dec 07, 2009 09:52AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply