Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Hey Babe,

I'm up early. Heading off to the cemetary to put some Christmas greens down before we get our first big snow of the year. Nice quiet time of the day when I can have my first cup of coffee, catch up on my late owls and hang with you and a few other early risers.

A huge thank-you to YOU and all my guys here for allowing me to express myself last night. I know it is a hot topic, but something I am sincere about. We hear many rumors and bits of information about what is or may be happening at L.C.....like Don mentioned last night, all is fair game until we find out the actual story. I prefer to treat each source and every tidbit as a possibility. Keeping an open mind....

You guys mean the world to me....each and every one of you. And I am so grateful for the opportunity to post here on Agoracom. Today we move on and hopefully find some information that may point us one step closer.

Have a great day CJR and everyone else. Can't wait for the SNOW!

Pam

PS CJR, Andrea and I would like to know if you will be attending the Annual KRY picnic this year? :) Must have been one hell of a few paragraphs Doll. I'm smiling.

Dec 05, 2009 04:02PM
Dec 05, 2009 09:05PM
Dec 05, 2009 10:16PM

Dec 06, 2009 10:12AM
Dec 06, 2009 10:15AM
Dec 07, 2009 09:52AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply