Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: when do we get the next step. something VERY fishy here.

i just cant come up with a reason for the CVG to take the step of cancelling the contract.

we all know that hugo does'nt want kry involved but issuing a cancellation only hurts venezuela's case imo...why did'nt they wait us out until april, making kry file/go BK then see if kry had the ability to even fight them.

i really am expecting some sort of minimum buyout/go away money...rusoro offered GRZ (?? $120mil)...kry's market cap is now $50mil....

is it feasible that rusoro/ven cut a deal to buy kry out in exchange for the mine???

imo, at this time kry could just "go away" for about $250mil... it's not pretty but i think it could be done...$100M for bondholders, about .45 share for shareholders.

otherwise, somebody WILL be taking this arbitration to icsid and venezuela will be paying multiples of that amount. if the PR's we're getting are anywhere close to being true then Fung is no longer a factor. some entity will be approaching the shareholders/noteholders soon for a buyout of some kind. i can feel the wolves circling....

New Message
Please login to post a reply