Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: when do we get the next step. something VERY fishy here.

fung might have said he can finance arbitration but i hav'nt heard him say he can finance arbitration and still maintain the shareholders interest...as a matter of fact i hav'nt heard kry say they can finance anything or put out a PR stating how they plan to proceed...

FWIW....financing going forward seems to be the main concern for shareholders. It certainly is for me.

In yesterday's discussion with RM...after I got done expressing my negative opinion of the MacQuarie "SURPRISE!" last June...I asked him whether KRY would go bankrupt. He gave the stock response: "We have no plans for bankruptcy". I though for a moment and elected, as a courtesy, not to make a joke at that point.

I urged him to speak to Robert Fung on behalf of shareholders and give him the following message:

"When KRY releases the arbitration PR in April PLEASE include some type of definative statement on how financing will be implemented to pay the bondholders and finance KRY thru arbitration."

He said he would pass along the message.

I'm not usually one for petitions, but I think if everyone within the sound of my voice agreed to BOTH E-mail and call Richard Marshall and Robert Fung with this request prior to April, it wouldn't hurt. Perhaps there is a more efficient way to do it. We'd need a banner prominantly displayed on this message board with all pertinent information and someone (spelled No_Bear) to act as our spokesperson. Somebody help me out here. This isn't pie-in-the-sky. We can do this. There is a right way to do it. I'm not sure what it is. We need to get this done before April 1st.

New Message
Please login to post a reply