Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: when do we get the next step. something VERY fishy here.

EZ, forgive me for saying so but your predictions so far have been less than stellar.

fung might have said he can finance arbitration but i hav'nt heard him say he can finance arbitration and still maintain the shareholders interest...as a matter of fact i hav'nt heard kry say they can finance anything or put out a PR stating how they plan to proceed...

as far as "who would approve it?" , my guess is that a majority of shareholders would...

you need to look at some reality here. there are 400mil shares out. $100mil loan due this year, not a whole lot of cash on hand and no source of income....somebody is gonna have to hand out over $200mil just to get the bondholders paid off and finance arbitration...the current market cap is $50mil... the street does not agree with you EZ. either mngt lays out one hell of a good plan that i just dont foresee or we'll be "under new mngt" very soon.

i believe there is a plan in place for kry and that fung and co are not a part of it...we'll see very soon imo

New Message
Please login to post a reply