Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

"I also think that if anybody wants to waste there time asking RM for a detailed outline of the legal events and how these things will unfold after our award, go for it. But I somehow doubt that any employee of KRY will risk making themselves legally liable by giving you anything but wishy washy, legally constructed, vague corporate answers that will almost seem political....."

- Completely agree that talking to management of KRY (should I say CRYXF?)is a waste of time. This management team has proven that in THEIR case (unlike us shareholders) they put themselves in a position of no risk. Just the reward of a paycheck. This wishy washy, legally constructed, vague corporate political crap response is exactly what we've been handed for years and will IMHO continue.

As far as very little to worry about on the other hand I couldn't disagree more. This stock has been and will continue to be highly speculative. Similar to KRY management my concern is your track record in regards to what this stock can only do (aka gain value) will continue to be wrong. Just like management Ill hope one day you will be right.

New Message
Please login to post a reply