Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: Fung is NOT the god father to one of Li Kai Shings son's
Feb 25, 2012 09:27AM
Feb 25, 2012 01:02PM
Feb 25, 2012 10:59PM
Feb 25, 2012 11:06PM

" Fung is the god father to one of Li Kai Shings son's,"

Paul Martin is godfather to one of Fung's sons

Corrected this many times also Li Ka-Shing is not involve with Citic never has and I doubt he even is aware of Fung, you tend to hype Fung up he is small times dude, you need to get your facts correct for once.

Mineomoney

For the sake of accuracy you are correct about the god son but don't think you are right about Li Ka Shing. This link is to a news item 4 days ago.

http://www.rediff.com/business/report/special-mrv-why-chinese-pla-must-be-laughing-on-vodafone-judgment/20120222.htm

Here is another clip from a Fung article:

"Fung became a mentor to Richard Li, son of Hong Kong billionaire Li Ka-Shing, when Li joined Gordon out of university to learn the investment business. Later, Fung's son Robert Jr. worked as a developer on Vancouver's False Creek development with Concord Pacific Group Inc., in which Li Ka-Shing is a major shareholder. Similarly, when Jean Chrétien bowed out of politics in 1986, Fung arranged an office and adviser's salary for him at Gordon. Chrétien returned the favour after his Ottawa comeback, taking Fung's son Mark to Ottawa as a junior staffer."

I will say that in my opinion the whole Li Ka Shing connection has been blown out of proportion. I don't see the connection making any difference in a business deal. It might get Fung an audience but guys like Shing don't do billion dollar favors. The reason they are billionaires is because they don't let friendship or acquaintances determine what they do.

JJ

New Message
Please login to post a reply