Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: Fung is NOT the god father to one of Li Kai Shings son's
Feb 25, 2012 09:27AM
Feb 25, 2012 01:02PM
Feb 25, 2012 10:59PM
Feb 25, 2012 11:06PM

EZ, i have no doubt that "kaching"/fung and co. will profit greatly from the chinese mining LC...

but if there was even the slightest concern for shareholders then this deal would have happened before.... before kry went BK.. before with the "other" state owned chinese co., before the PPS was .08..

there's still no one that answered my original question: does'nt our "primary binding agreement" offer some sort of protection against our chinese partners sticking it in our ass? if not, i would say that kry management did more than "drop the ball".. maybe we have another international arbitration against china that we cant afford to pursue.

has fung ever had a company that WAS succesful for it's investors? it seems like gordon screwed all involved, kry definately cant go in the win column. hows that golden dragon (or siver dragon) thing doing? maybe i can "back up the truck" and be next in line for good funging..

New Message
Please login to post a reply