Welcome to the Equinox Gold Hub On AGORACOM

Free
Message: Re: HELLOOOO! MCFLYYY! AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT GETS THIS????

Right, Finskiy did not mfg. Peru the ruling, but by failing to submit a report/document on time gets you the very same result. And if it was to his advantage to do so, you know he would do it. So we know he orchestrated it, no doubt right?

We know that the WTG Southwest whatever is just an opportunistic pr release. I'm no expert reader of findings, but I simply see volumes of directional words saying nothing, re-hash of previous releases and then reams and reams of core values which I don't think add up to much. I also cannot rely on the results because of past experience with WTG. No one credible to me has said much about the value of this release and the market hasn't bitten, so I go with my gut and discount it to no value.

We also know that Finskiy has nothing riding on WTG, except a little pocket change. WTG's market value is not sustainable without a CMM like play. And we know that there is not a lot of risk associated with his holdings in CMM, because if he dropped this merger play CMM would bounce back to around what 70+cents and continue to develope and form him and us status quo. Finskiy has support behind him of course and they would gain from his success here via WTG, but really they have something to gain and nothing much to loose.

New Message
Please login to post a reply