Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free
Message: What’s Offending Your Sensibilities, in What I Said?
May 18, 2012 10:42PM
May 19, 2012 08:39AM
May 19, 2012 09:37AM
May 19, 2012 11:12AM
May 19, 2012 06:37PM

Hello Camper,

I welcome contrary thinking. But I think the problem here is not at all in what I said, as it is more in your frame of mind when you read it. Or, if there is fault on my end, I admit possibly I haven’t expressed myself in the most understandable way.

My point of view is supported by more than three thousand days of direct participation with groups of workers who regularly built serious business relationships with other people and groups. What I’ve said is that we should have enough initiative to have a corporate program to talk to the people and the organizations we identify as in direct communication with the people who invest in our industry.

This in no way, shape, or form can be compared to “making really nifty posters and posting them on utility poles” or compared to “paying grafitti [sic] artists to spray” paint slogans “on the sides of buildings.” You would have us believe: Having business conversations with business people is the equivalent of tacking up posters on utility poles?

You would have us believe: Building critical business relationships is the equivalent of paying graffiti artists to spray-paint buildings? What words have I said that are remotely comparable to anything you’ve attributed to me?

New Message
Please login to post a reply