Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free
May 18, 2012 10:42PM
May 19, 2012 08:39AM
May 19, 2012 09:37AM
May 19, 2012 11:12AM
May 19, 2012 06:37PM

As follows, is the entire short text of a message written by Camper and addressed to me:

“Lmao, you are kidding right? You are not actually serious about what you have been writing? Get help. Seriously, get help, Dude! Cheers Camper”

On a quiet weekend, within the span of less than ten hours, four people took the trouble to vote their approval of this message.

Will those four people, besides Camper (whom I’ve already asked), please be kind enough to let me know what it is in my messages that has you concerned about my mental well being.

Is it my idea, on a daily basis, that we should be having more business-to-business conversations with the organizations and the people who influence investors? I should have my head examined for advocating that? Or, is it for something else I’ve advocated.

I’ve already heard from Camper. He was so concerned for my mental health, he took the trouble to post two messages sounding the alarm. So far as the four people who registered their approval of what Camper said: Again, please speak up.

Do you think this is a medical emergency? If I’m to get the correct treatment I need so badly, I need to tell the doctor what words I’ve expressed that have you so worried about my mental well being.

New Message
Please login to post a reply