Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

No worries Snug. PC knows he's not a fool.

He was acknowledging the fact that he is not perfect, makes mistakes and is always looking for ways to learn and improve himself. Most great leaders do.

I had the pleasure of meeting Carry whilst having dinner beside him at Strato's ROF gold tourney (great job, great time!).

Easily the most modest person I have met through Agoracom. I'm very proud to have a guy like him contributing to our forum.

Congrats on your appointment!

Couple of things to add to posts I've just read.

As far as them drilling because they aren't hitting anything had me shaking my head. In theory yes, but I'm close enough to this project to KNOW that is not the case...but that's just me. I think usually if they miss on drilling they go back to the drawing board with downhole geophysiscs, mags, geochems, you name it to make damn well sure they don't miss again. 3 strikes (well in this case misses) and you're out in my opinion.

I find some investors will invest all their money but will only talk about the negatives as a way of protecting their ego in the case it doesn't work out. In their heads they win either way!

Positive Carry is not a daytrader. I think he uses technicals in order to use as a guide to protect his investment which is one of the several things I've learned from this guy.

I'm glad the NFL is back.

I'm looking forward to possibly seeing some results this week as the curtains are pulled back on what we've been talking about for so long.

I'm also psyched for playing in a killer golf tourney tomorrow at the Hamilton Golf Club (one of best in Canada) so if I miss any fireworks, that's where I'll be. For some reason the days I'm away seem to be the most volatile which is probably a good thing.

Okay....well this is most off-topic stuff I've posted....

Oh and while I'm at it. HERB! Thanks for the Scotty Cameron putter brother!! Seriously...who donates 2, $400 putters to a golf tournament? Maybe I'll actually sink ONE putt with this one. ;)

B

New Message
Please login to post a reply