Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

I've noticed that a select few people here seem to have made up their minds that this property will absolutely, positively become a mine one day. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. They are 100% certain that this deposit will be proven economical and as a result, GNH shares will eventually, without question, be worth several dollars. Now, it happens all the time that people will fall in love with a stock and refuse to see any downside to it. But that's not what I'm talking about here. What I see here is something completely different. A handful of investors here have decided that this project will undoubtedly succeed before anything has really and truly been proven. So much so that they will go out and buy more shares after the release of such sub-par assays as the ones we saw today.

My question for you guys is...what are you seeing here that so many others aren't?

What would it take (theoretically, of course) for you to decide to sell your positions (aside from a $5 sp)? To just say...you know what...this whole thing just isn't working out...I'm outta here. What, in your opinion, would have to happen for you to consider this whole thing a failure?

I'm not trying to be obnoxious, here. Honest. I just think I could benefit from some intelligent insight because I think that most of the people I'm directing this question to possess greater knowledge of this stuff than I.

Feb 15, 2011 10:09PM
Feb 16, 2011 08:19AM
Feb 16, 2011 08:21AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply