Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free
Message: Very low risk for potential reward @ GNH & assay delays are not “convenient”
Feb 15, 2011 09:35PM
Feb 15, 2011 10:09PM
Feb 16, 2011 08:19AM
Feb 16, 2011 08:21AM

sorry, my first post got accidentally posted before i finished

hi Everyone:

first, i thank Scott, Sudbury Novice, Boot, Skier, Fantomous and others for particpating in a meaningful discussion about facts and fundamentals giving an overall accurate perspective.

sincere thanks guys.

and now i must comment on other statements which have no basis in fact what-so-ever:

Risk Reward

1) the risk-reward for GNH is not "really fricken high" ...in fact, in the context of junior explorers, the risk reward of GNH is lower than i have expearienced since 1991. ...risk reward is measured by fundamentals as to what those minerals which have been already profiled in the ground and the market cap. this is the 'balance sheet' we use for measuring risk reward. ...and when applying this measure to GNH... well, it is obvious our future is bright considering our present cap and our profile of gold in the ground thus far.... not to mention a 20 kilometor land claim.

Assay Delays

2) the assay delays of which i have done extensive reseach on, through the company and geologists are not "conveniant" as somehow orchastrated by the company to allow for self-serving timing in giving other results, such as bulk sampling. ... this is simply false and it insults the integrity of the company and it's directors and CEO. ...if indeed it were true, then it would put management in a fraudulent position.

what is true is the following: a 4 month assay turn around when all is said and done, should be expected in the future. (not seven months as we currently have for a remaining 6 holes @ the 88 zone. ....this extra 3 months is entirly due to the well documented foul-up @ the lab and perhaps mistakes made with the company)

4 months is a lot longer than other turn-arounds from other juniors, which average around two months. (a 6 week turn-around is not the average)

so why 4 months and not 2 months?: this question has been answered on this board several times with great effort and factual reality: but just to re-cap very quickly:

A) our assyas are sent in 2 stages

B) the assay process being used is the most time consuming being a total pulp metalic type

C) the interpretation being demanded upon by Tilsely and other geologists is time consuming due to many factors which are related to our deposit type.

meanwhile: for those who are disappointed that your holdings with GNH would have better prospects elsewhere, then please, just sell.

but be assured, presently GNH is going forward through this fiscal year with intention of producing a resource estimate, which of-course is a part of the understanding of our financing with mineral feilds. (who by the way are NOT upset at our share price... they are proffessionals and understand full well that the sentiment of the market is often just that ...only sentiment.

lasltly excuse my spelling:))

cheers to everyone and sleep well

danny

New Message
Please login to post a reply