Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free
Feb 15, 2011 09:35PM
Feb 15, 2011 10:09PM

Well, Id like to comment to, I dont believe I'm a pro like hoov or some others, but I believe I understand this a bit....

I think our climb to 98 cents has clouded the judgement of what to expect on this board. Let's not forget what the plan is here, its tonnage, its not to prove up a small deposit at 3-4 g/t, its to prove up a huge deposit at 2-3 g/t. We know we have a nugget-type deposit. Pulling out drill cores that are 300 metres of 2 g/t aint gonna happen, what you will see is lots of short intercepts, and alot of these will make the sum of our great big deposit - the average of all the drilling will give us the value, and the bulk sampling will be the kicker.

The results reported yesterday on the 88 zone are new results, new holes, its a new area, this area will add to the tonnage at Bellechasse-Timmins, its 2 g/t - isnt that what we always expected from drilling? and 3-4 g/t from bulk sampling? Its mentioned over and over, yet when 2 g/t comes out everyone says these are poor results, how quickly we forget what you invested in.

Everywhere they drill there is gold, they're not drilling in an area the size of your bedroom, they're drilling km's apart and they're finding gold everywhere, this comes back to tonnage tonnage tonnage.

I think if our SP was 80 cents today, there would be no problem with the project, and everyone would understand the deposit and the tonnage, etc...... But since our SP is low, this is what is causing everyone to question the project and the area. We will be fine once people realize what we have, I believe we saw our bottom at 0.28 yesterday, and hopefully the doji tells us there is a trend reversal for an uptrend, we'll see.

TMl26

Feb 16, 2011 08:21AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply