Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free
Message: Would you vote for Larry Hoover to be a member of the GNH board of directors?

I am a new poster at Agorocom who has been reading been reading many of the post,specifically,lately. I have held GNH shares for four years now,

First and foremost, I wish to warmly thank Glorieux for his yesterday's early morning post, trying to weather the storm with his facts,sound approach and fruitful suggestions; suffice to say, this eminates from his intelligence,vision,experience and wisdom.

Obviously, every investor is immensely concerned over the status quo of the juniors that is reflecting into our company. It is normal for people to react under those circumstances. Since it is a mutual interest, I believe that everyone means well and with good intent. I would kindly request that all express respect for Earl as he is entitled to his opinion. Solidarity is the keystone!

The nomination of Larry Hoover, IMO, couldn't have come at a better time. On a personal basis, I have had the lucky opportunity to have known him for a couple of years. Lar comes off as a highly intelligent gentleman with acumen, a Scientist, an incredibly knowledgable person, having a deep insight who has the ability to change and steer things in the right direction; above all, Lar is HONEST. I would suggest that you resort to his 28 pages document published in September 2010 that is based on his site visits and intensive research on GNH. For convenience, you may want to read his conclusion on page 28.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3360843/Golden%20Hope%20Report%20Sept182010.pdf

Whenever having doubts, I go to that page which gives me confidence and positive feelings in our company.

to that end, I would like to vote for Larry and endorse his nomination to the Golden hope board of directors.

New Message
Please login to post a reply