Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

You sure demonstrate here that you really have no clue of how things work's.
If you were right, then why every single exploration and producer companies out there still use drilling contractors? You never wondered about that?
Because you have it all wrong: first while an exploration company talk about prices per meter, they mean the total cost per meter. That mean, drill site preparation, drilling, private landowners compensation, land reconciliation, all geo's and technician involved moving, describing rock, sampling rock, shipping, lab analysis and interpretation of results.
At my last visit at GNH they were talking at about 200$/m including all described above, and the drilling contractor, if I remember well was somewhere around 70$/m.
So your calculation even with too little number of drillers to operate the drill, with drill price too low, missing that large bulldozer is needed and much more investment is needed to get a drill rig running, still higher per meter than the price drilling contractors charge.
Then I think there is concerns about the quality control and auditors from the security commission, I say that because I know that Osisko at some point were using the same contractor to drill and cut their core, and that brought so much concerns that they had to use a new contractor to cut the core.

New Message
Please login to post a reply