Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
vhf
Jun 24, 2008 09:02AM

Jun 24, 2008 12:40PM

The bottom line for me is that ECU is unable to generate new buying. Whether there is contrived selling, shorting...it should be able to be counteracted by some decent buying. The news is stellar, the 43-101 was very good. At some point there should be an influx of new sustained buying that will force the sellers to back off. I think that the SP has been kept down, but the volume of shares being sold are usually not out of the norm for a company with a float this size. I will be patient and hope that ECU keeps to it's suggestion that an update to the 43-101 is much easier to do and will be done in the not-so-distant future. I am sure that there are many eyes on this stock, but few feel any urgency to clamour aboard.

IMO the spark to get ECU to new highs will come in the form of a JV, an impressive updated 43-101, or some form of decision to build a very large mill...or a combination of these things. Once the buying starts, it may go ballistic if there is an urgency to now own this stock. Add in a general turnaround in the sector and the expected uptick of precious metals and the sky is the limit. Until then I am going to wait it out and buy on the dips.

New Message
Please login to post a reply