Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Message: Re: More On SLV Shorts Jim Sinclair chimes in - Sinbob
vhf
Jun 24, 2008 09:02AM

Jun 24, 2008 12:40PM

What a crock is right.

Thats the kind of response I keep getting from the regulators

One does not have to be a mental giant to understand the large cross of ECU shares by TD bank to Raymond James as possible and probable fraudulent. It kept the sp from exploding upward. I asked them why that cross was done on that particular day. NO RESPONSE. The OSC have an obligation to investigate these types of activities.

The good old days of honest investing practises are gone Honset in vestors must now fight for their invetments and the Company.

These white collared crooks are as "slick as snot on a doorknob." and as repulsive. lets clean them out. I am going to party when the Toronto Globe ane Mail publish a report on the fraudulent investing practices of a certain Canadian Bank

Many years ago I told frends and foes alike. That we would rue this day that the rgulstion was passed in Canada that banks were alowed to get into the ivestment buisness I rest my case.

Shareholders Please put the heat on these regulators.

If I am wrong about this recent cross of ECU shares. they will at least know WE ARE WATCHING.

New Message
Please login to post a reply