Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Jun 16, 2011 02:17PM

Guys, I would agree that we are all big boys and if you do not have the commitment to play smart and play to win, then you deserve to be fleeced. I just want to see a level playing field. If you are going to allow such obvious abuse, why have regulators at all? Lets just make it a free-for-all and be done with it. The illusion of a fair and free market is part of the reason the dumb money gets hosed. Why should the big institutions be allowed to screw everything in sight? Put the fakkers in jail and let them rot if they break the rules.

This idea that a little manipulation is okay seems like the same argument used by the apologists, that manipulation occurs on the long side too. Yep, it does. Put those fakkers in jail too. Pump and dump scammers, boiller room creeps, HFT hedge funds. They can all rot in the slam and I would not miss them.

Again, my point of view is that I am on board for the long haul and I have been buying the dips so each of these 'corrections' has been a long term benefit to me as I was able to take profits when the sentiment returned to positive. So I am not necessarily being hurt by the corrupt market. I just find it disgusting to have to watch this charade play out week after week. It is offensive to me that some small time crooks are punished while bigtime institutions can run the table and get away with it.

cheers!

mike

New Message
Please login to post a reply