Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Message: Re: PM Share attack this afternoon-Cockerel and gildage
Jun 16, 2011 02:17PM

Hi cockerel

I couldn't agree more with you, these "leaders" are not the ones I want enforcing our rules. The people in power at this time in history are worse in my opinion that Jims "a bunch of babbling idiots". They are intelligent greedy conniving psycopaths, and I personally think seeing Lloyd Blankfeins head on a pike on Wall St would send the right message to these slime. I want people that have the ethics to make the higher choice, above avarice and greed. And I am too willing to take my chances, I wouldn't be here if I wasn't, but that doesn't mean I don't want some checks and balances in place, preferrably sooner rather than later, and I think many investors are sitting on the sidelines just because of the scum that is in control. When I started talking about this market to people years ago, most looked at me as if I had three eyes. Now there is a shift happening, and more and more people get the massive deception.

All the best!

C

New Message
Please login to post a reply