Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Message: Re: PM Share attack this afternoon-Cockerel and gildage
Jun 16, 2011 02:17PM

Hi caseyc et.al.

Just listened to Jim Sinclair (linked from your next post) and in my opinion, he calls all those leaders/regulators etc. exactly what they are, namely "A bunch of babbling idiots".

Are these the ones you want making and enforcing your rules and regulations that control all aspects of our daily lives?

As you point out, this is what we have now - no enforcable laws, at least none that any authority is willing to enforce, and until we change, a "no rules level playing field" will give everyone the confidence that we can act just like the crooks and get away with it.

Is that what I want to see?

NO!

But until the rules and regulations, and the enforcement of such, project honesty and integrity,I'm willing to take my chances.

Also, I agree with the fact that JS seems really scared of what lies ahead, especially for those that are not up to speed with what is happening, do not understand how it is going to affect their lives, and have not tried to protect themselves.

I trust all those that read this board have tried to do something.

Good Luck to all!

New Message
Please login to post a reply